Thu, Feb 27|
BMO Community Room - Halifax Library
Using Coaching to Lead
Pivotal Coaching presents " Using Coaching to Lead" workshop with guest facilitator Bruce MacLeod
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2020, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
BMO Community Room - Halifax Library, 5440 Spring Garden Rd, Halifax
About the Event
About: Using Coaching to Lead workshop
This 'Coach-Approach' Workshop will:
· Explore what coaching is…and is not
· Support understanding the distinct differences between Coaching and Mentoring
· Create clarity on how the business community is embracing coaching in the development of leaders
· Educate participants on how to determine when to have 'coaching conversations'
· Teach two ‘Core Coaching Skills’ to implement in the workplace
· Encourage participants in gaining insights into how they can use coaching to lead their respective
Facilitator - Bruce McLeod
Bruce is an experienced leader, credentialed coach, and graduate-level coach instructor. He has more than 30 years of experience in leading operations, strategic planning, and human resources functions in regional, national and multinational corporations. Bruce is a faculty member of Royal Roads University’s graduate executive coaching program and has co-written the curriculum for and delivered the Creating a Coaching Culture program at Royal Roads University.
36-hours cancellation notification required for a full refund.
Using Coaching to Lead$225.00